Currency Buying Rate Selling Rate USD (CASH) 82.1000 83.1000 GBP (CASH) 105.1493 109.1493 USD (TC) 82.1000 83.1000 EURO (CASH) 94.9414 98.9414
Welcome To Bangladesh Krishi Bank
Bangladesh Krishi Bank, the largest specialized bank of the country, was established under the President Order No. 27 of 1973 to finance climate-dependent uncertain and risky agriculture sector. Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) performs all sorts of banking activities including deposit, loan and foreign exchange transactions. Nearly 283 out of its 1031 branches are online and through 461 automated branches it delivers foreign remittance received from the expatriates of any country to their dear one’s doorsteps rapidly. It offers round the clock banking service in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Khulna and Mymensingh divisional city through its 06 ATM booths. Besides Bank’s own ATM booths, BKB Debit Card can easily be used to withdraw money from ATM booths of any bank and any Point Of Sales for shopping. Krishi Bank’s own mobile banking service named ‘Bangla Cash’ is to commence very soon under Mobile Financial Services (MFS). Bangladesh Krishi Bank is steps advanced in digitalization in order to offer modern and up to the mark banking facilities.
The Head Office of BKB is located at Krishi Bank Bhaban,83-85 Motijheel Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
The following BKB Branches provides Online Banking services : Br Code Online Sl Region Br Name E-Mail Address Live Date 1306 1 Khulna Fultala email@example.com 23-05-13 4001 2 Dhaka Local Principal Office firstname.lastname@example.org 23-05-13 1320 3 Khulna Newmarket email@example.com 02-06-13 4121 4 Dhaka Staff College firstname.lastname@example.org 02-06-13 4101 5 Dhaka Kawran Bazar Corp. email@example.com 29-06-13 … Continue reading Online Branches
Information about BKB ATM Booths Bangladesh Krishi Bank has established 06 ATM booths of it’s own and maintaining a strong Q-Cash ATM network all over the country to enhance the plastic payment card system. BKB has introduced Debit Card facility and honorable customers can access any ATM booth of any bank under NPSB operation. At present … Continue reading Q-cash ATM Services
- HO/MPD-54(Part-1)/2016-17/224: Credit Policy & Operation Manual-2017
- Admin CIrcular(MPD)-12/2017: Internal Control And Operation Manual-2017.
- ICT Circular-02/2017: In the context of the overall security and ensuring data preservation.
- ICT Circular-01-2017: Redetermination of Online Transaction charge.
- ICT Circular 07/2013
- Minutes of APA 06-10-2016
- 1. Annual Performance Agreement of BKB-2016.
- 2. Annual Performance Agreement of Dhaka-2016.
- 3. Annual Performance Agreement of Mymensingh-2016.
- 4. Annual Performance Agreement of Khulna-2016.
- 5. Annual Performance Agreement of Khustia-2016.
- 6. Annual Performance Agreement of Faridpur-2016.
- 7. Annual Performance Agreement of Sylhet-2016.
- 8. Annual Performance Agreement of Comilla-2016.
- 9. Annual Performance Agreement of Barisal-2016.
- 10. Annual Performance Agreement of Chittagong-2016.
- 11. Annual Performance Agreement of Local Principal Office-2016.
- 12. Annual Performance Agreement of CAD-2017.
To develop or simplify the process of providing government services to the citizens is the primary objective of innovation in public administration.Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) is not lagging behind to redesigning the public services through reduction of citizens’ time, cost and visits (TCV) to access these services.BKB is establishing physical and virtual service delivery platforms … Continue reading Innovation