The BKB Savings Account gives you the freedom to conduct your banking transactions at a very simple way. Savings Account can be opened in any branch of BKB by any Bangladeshi citizen who is minimum 18 years old or a group of individuals which can be operated singly or jointly. We offer competitive interest rate on the outstanding balance. In addition, all account holders get Q-cash Debit Card and ATM facility for 24 hour banking convenience.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Citizen of Bangladesh
- Minor account can be opened under the supervision of their guardian.
- Service is offered very quick & easy processing.
- Transaction Notifications.
- Interest for the Account is payable on Yearly basis.
- Interest Rate:
- Urban – 3.50%
- Rural – 3.50%
- Three withdrawals per week from the account are permissible.
- Q-cash Debit card and 24 hour free access to ATMs is available.
- Account holder can withdraw upto 20,000/- in a day from any ATM Booths within Bangladesh.
Document Required for opening a Savings Bank Account
- Duly filled Account Opening Form.
- Two passport sized copies of the applicant’s recent photograph duly attested by an introducer who must have an account in any Branch of BKB.
- Attested copy of Valid NID/Bangladesh Passport/ Driving License of the applicant.
- One copy Photograph of Nominee.
- An initial deposit of Tk. 1000/- is required for opening an A/c.
- Minimum balance of Tk. 1000/- to be maintained in the A/c.
- All required information as per terms mentioned in the Account Opening Form.
**For any further query please contact your nearest Krishi Bank Branch.