For opening a Fixed Deposit Account, any individual or a group of individuals can step into any Branch of BKB.
- Fill out a form.
- Deposit cash or easily cashable instrument of any amount.
- Finally receive a Fixed Deposit Receipt.
- very quick & easy processing.
- Interest Rate :
- From 3(three) months and above but less than 6(six) months – 5.75%
- From 6(six) months and above but less than 1(one) year – 5.85%
- From 1(one) year and above and above but less than 2(Two) years – 6.00%
- From 2(Two) year and above Maximum 3(three) years – 6.25%
- Minimum Age : 18
- Citizen of Bangladesh
- Duly filled Fixed Deposit Receipt(FDR) Account Opening Form.
- Two passport sized copies of the applicant’s recent photograph duly attested by an introducer who must have an account in any Branch of BKB.
- Attested copy of Valid NID/Bangladesh Passport/ Driving License of the applicant.
- One copy Photograph of Nominee.
- All required information as per terms mentioned in the Account Opening Form.
**For any further query please contact your nearest Krishi Bank Branch.