Information about BKB ATM Booths
Bangladesh Krishi Bank has established 06 ATM booths of it’s own and maintaining a strong Q-Cash ATM network all over the country to enhance the plastic payment card system. BKB has introduced Debit Card facility and honorable customers can access any ATM booth of any bank under NPSB operation. At present withdrawal limit per day is Tk. 20,000/-.
|Sl||LOACATION||Phone & Controlling Branch||ADDRESS|
|01||Local Principal Office ATM Booth||Local Principal Office, Motijheel||Krishi Bank Bhaban, Holding No-83-85, Dhaka South City Corporation, P.S: Motijheel, Dist: Dhaka.|
|02||Training Institute Branch ATM Booth||Training Institute Branch, Mirpur||BKB, Training Institute Complex, Holding No-Plot No-03, Block No-A, Section-13, P.S: Kafrul, Dist: Dhaka.|
|03||Sholoshahar Branch ATM Booth||Sholoshahar Branch, Chittagong||Krishi Bank Bhaban, Holding No: 137/a, Road No: 06, CDA Avenue, P.S: Panchlais, Dist: Chittagong.|
|04||New Market Branch ATM Booth||New Market Branch, Khulna||Krishi Bank Bhaban, 17-18 KDA C/A, Khan A Sobur Road, P.S: Khulna Sadar, Dist: Khulna.|
|05||Sylhet Corporate Branch ATM Booth||Sylhet Corporate Branch, Sylhet||Krishi Bank Bhaban, Holding: 549, Zindabazar Sarak, P.S: Sylhet Sadar, Dist: Sylhet.|
|06||Agri Varsity Branch ATM Booth||Mymensingh||Agri Varsity Branch, P.O: Agri Varsity, P.S: Kutuali, Dist: Mymensingh|
ATM Card Charges:
|ATM Card Transaction Charges:||ATM Card Issuance & Maintenance Charges:|
|Withdrawal||Amount Tk.||Card Issue Charge||Tk.500/-|
|Own ATM||No Charge||Renewal Charge||Tk.500/-|
|Q-Cash ATM||Tk.10+Vat||Duplicate Card Issue Charge||Tk.300/-|
|NPSB||Tk. 22.50 (Customer Tk.15+ Bank Tk.7.50).||Duplicate Pin Issue Charge||Tk.150/-|
ATM Transaction Charges:
- Become familiar to use of ATM and be able to recognize any changes of the machine.
- Inform the Card Department when the card is stolen or lost.
- User should examine ATM machines, card reader, cash dispenser, card or cash trapping devices carefully.
- Look for ‘extra’ cameras beyond the basic and generally obvious ATM security camera.
- Report confiscated cards immediately. If you can, don’t leave the machine.
- Never rely on the help of strangers to retrieve a confiscated card.
- Be Careful about to follow a link in email which ask you to change your PIN.
- Never Write PIN number anywhere in Plain text. Especially with the Card or in the Card