Bangladesh Krishi Bank begins Foreign Remittance payment service in 2001. At first, its International Department, later International Department (Remittance) and now Foreign Remittance Management Department exclusively conducts and manages foreign remittance activities.
BKB makes its foreign remittance service online on 02.02.2014 introducing web based software named Automation of International Remittance System for BKB. Now foreign remittances reach instantly to 1032 BKB branches from Head Office. Remittances of other bank beneficiaries are sent to respective bank branch through EFTN in the same day.
Bangladeshi expatriates will choose Bangladesh Krishi Bank on priority to send home money. Because –
- Country wide 1032 BKB branches offer computerized foreign remittance service.
- All of the BKB branches have internet connectivity and use web based software.
- Expatriates of any country across the globe can easily send money to Bangladesh Krishi Bank.
- Beneficiaries can easily get money in their account from abroad or receive money for Pin Code number instantly over the cash counter without any account.
- Only valid photo ID is needed to receive money over the cash counter for spot cash payment.
- For TT remittances, beneficiaries get SMS confirmation when the remittance reaches the branch online.
- Expatriates can send foreign currency to 1032 BKB branches through 225 correspondent bank across the globe using BKB Swift Code (BKBABDDH).
List of Exchange Companies having agreement with Bangladesh Krishi Bank for TT Remittance
|SL. NO.||Name of Exchange Company||Country|
|1.||Al Ahalia Money Exchange Bureau||UAE|
|2.||Al Ansari Exchange||UAE|
|3.||Al Falah Exchange||UAE|
|4.||Al Rostamani International Exchange||UAE|
|7.||Lari Exchange Establishment||UAE|
|8.||Lulu International Exchange||UAE|
|10.||UAE Exchange Centre||UAE|
|11.||Wall Street Exchange Centre||UAE|
|13.||Prabhu Money Transfer||USA|
|15.||Al Mulla International Exchange||Kuwait|
|16.||Al Muzaini Exchange||Kuwait|
|19.||CBL Money Transfer||Malaysia|
|21.||NBL Money Transfer||Malaysia|
|22.||Oman International Exchange||Oman|
|23.||Oman UAE Exchange||Oman|
|24.||Habib Qatar International Exchange||Qatar|
|26.||Alamoudi Exchange||Saudi Arabia|
People working abroad can easily send money home through our following partner Foreign exchange companies by spot cash facilities to our 1031 branches.
|SL. No||Name of Spot Cash Company||Number of Pin Digit||Mobile number of Head Office Help Desk|
|01.||Western Union||10||01730-708996, 01730-708997, 01730-708998|
|03.||Xpress Money||16||01755-586903, 01755-586904|
|04.||Trans-Fast Remittance||13||01790-121152, 01790-121153|
|05.||Merchantrade – Malaysia||14||01777-743967, 01777-743968|
|06.||Prabhu Money Transfer||12||01787-662518, 01787-662519|
|07.||CBL Money Transfer – Malaysia||09||01709-656603, 01709-656604|
|08.||Cash Express||09||01709-673790, 01709-673791|
|09.||NBL Money Transfer – Malaysia||11||01730-476909, 01730-476910|
|10.||RIA Money Transfer||11||01709-643298, 01709-643299|
|12.||NBL Money Transfer -Singapore||11||01730-476909, 01730-476910|