Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) is ready to introduce SMS Banking services to provide instant access to your account information at any time. Any mobile phone user having account of BKB can get the service through the mobile phone upon registration. SMS Banking brings your account to your fingertips. It enables you to send and receive textual information anywhere 7 days a week and 24 hours a day. It allows you to access information by using your mobile phone.
• Safety: All transactions above a value desired are intimated to you as and when they happen, so you are always kept updated on your transactions.
• Convenience: No need to queue in at branch or ATM to check your account balance.
• Updates: Get automatic updates on deposits/loan installments due, interest rate changes and new products.
• Availability: This service is available from anywhere, even when you are on the move.
What we offer in SMS Banking:
• Balance Enquiry
• Account Information
• Mini Statement
• Help Service
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) :
1. Who can avail this facility?
All customers of Bank having Savings & Current A/c may avail this facility.
2. How do I register for the facility?
Presently, the registration is available on filling up a form and its submission at your branch.
3. Can I have more than 2 accounts linked for the facility?
All accounts of a given Customer (same Customer ID) can be linked to this facility
4. For alerts on loans and deposits, do I have to register these accounts?
No. The customer ID related to your primary account will have loans and deposit accounts linked to it. You will get alerts linked to all such accounts.
5. Can I use my existing mobile phone to receive alert messages?
Yes. All types of mobile phones can be used to receive alert messages
6. Do I incur any expenditure when I do a balance/transaction /cheque status enquiry?
Yes. The normal tariffs of mobile service operators apply to you when you do a pull transaction.
7. Are there any charges from Bank?
Standard Charge Applicable
8. Can I change my mobile Number and still continue to avail the service?
Yes, You have to inform the new mobile Number to your branch.
9. What if my account is a Joint account?
In the case of Joint accounts, all the joint customers need to sign in the application form
10. Can I terminate this service?
Yes. You can terminate this service by giving an application to the branch