Currency Buying Rate Selling Rate USD (CASH) 86.7000 87.6000 GBP (CASH) 106.0000 112.0000 USD (TC) 86.7000 87.6000 EURO (CASH) 95.0000 101.0000
Welcome To Bangladesh Krishi Bank
Bangladesh Krishi Bank, the largest specialized bank of the country, was established under the President Order No. 27 of 1973 to finance climate-dependent uncertain and risky agriculture sector. Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) performs all sorts of banking activities including deposit, loan and foreign exchange transactions. Nearly 520 (Click for Updated list) out of its 1038 branches are online and through it delivers foreign remittance received from the expatriates of any country to their dear one’s doorsteps rapidly. It offers round the clock banking service in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Khulna and Mymensingh divisional city through its ATM booths. Besides Bank’s own ATM booths, BKB Debit Card can easily be used to withdraw money from ATM booths of any bank and any Point Of Sales for shopping. Bangladesh Krishi Bank is steps advanced in digitalization in order to offer modern and up to the mark banking facilities.
On the occasion of Mujib year, Bangladesh Krishi Bank plays a leading role in agriculture. To fulfill the dream of father of the nation and to build hunger & poverty free Bangladesh, BKB has set a target of disbursing Tk 300 crore loan from bank’s own fund at 7 percent interest.
BKB is providing loan facilities under Stimulus Packages declared by Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and policy formed by Bangladesh Bank. Beside that, BKB has also set a target of providing cash support among 50 lac families for the quick recovery of economy damaged by the outbreak of pandemic COVID-19 through the country.
The Head Office of BKB is located at Krishi Bank Bhaban, 83-85 Motijheel Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Basel-III Disclosure Under Pillar-3
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III as On 31.12.2019
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2018
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2017
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2016
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2015
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2014
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2013
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2012
The following BKB Branches provides Online Banking services :
Information about BKB ATM Booths
Bangladesh Krishi Bank has established 06 ATM booths of it’s own and maintaining a strong Q-Cash ATM network all over the country to enhance the plastic payment card system. BKB …
- RMD-140: BFIU Circular No. 26: Instructions for prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing and proliferation financing.
- Admin Circular-07/2020: পরিবেশ ও সামাজিক ঝুঁকি ব্যবস্থাপনা গাইডলাইন
- RMD-44/2040: SURVEYOR(S)/ VALUER(S) ENLISTMENT POLICY GUIDELINE.
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK MANAGEMENT GUIDELINES: 2019
- Guidelines on Asset Liability Risk Management Policy: 2019.
To develop or simplify the process of providing government services to the citizens is the primary objective of innovation in public administration.Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) is not lagging behind to redesigning the public services through reduc…
- Annual Performance Agreement of LPO-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Sylhet-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Mymensingh-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Kushtia-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Khulna-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Faridpur-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Cumilla-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Chattagram-2019
- Annual Performance Agreement of Barishal-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Dhaka-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of BKB 2019-2020.
- Annual Performance Agreement of BKB 2018-2019.
- Minutes of APA 06-10-2016
- 1. Annual Performance Agreement of BKB-2016.
- 2. Annual Performance Agreement of Dhaka-2016.
- 3. Annual Performance Agreement of Mymensingh-2016.
- 4. Annual Performance Agreement of Khulna-2016.
- 5. Annual Performance Agreement of Khustia-2016.
- 6. Annual Performance Agreement of Faridpur-2016.
- 7. Annual Performance Agreement of Sylhet-2016.
- 8. Annual Performance Agreement of Comilla-2016.
- 9. Annual Performance Agreement of Barisal-2016.
- 10. Annual Performance Agreement of Chittagong-2016.
- 11. Annual Performance Agreement of Local Principal Office-2016.
- 12. Annual Performance Agreement of CAD-2017.
- BCBD-642: Regarding Integrity Award Nomination for 2019-2020.
- BCBD-641: Regarding Integrity Award Nomination for 2019-2020.
- বাংলাদেশ কৃষি ব্যাংকের বার্ষিক কর্মসম্পাদন চুক্তি (এপিএ) ১ম ত্রৈমাসিক (জুলাই-সেপ্টেম্বর ২০২০) অগ্রগতি
- Associated Annual Procurement Plan 2020-2021 of BKB.
- জাতীয় শুদ্ধাচার কৌশল কর্ম-পরিকল্পনা ২০২০-২১ অনুযায়ী গণশুনানির কার্যবিবরণী।
- ICT Circular No-01/2020: Regarding Providing Online Transaction Facilities on Loan & Deposit Accounts of Online Branches.
- ICT Circular-01/2019: Regarding maintain user ID of CBS.
- ATM-02/2018-19/1443: ATM & POS Related Fraud Prevention.
- Regarding Taking Prevention to Avoid Phishing Attack while Using E-mail System.
- ICT/Cyber/2(63)/2018-19/480: Regarding Implementation of Honorable MD Sir's Instructions on Facing Emerging Cyber Security Risk on Banking Sector.
- ICT Circular No- 03/2018: Bangladesh Krishi Bank "Information Technology Property- User Manual".
- Cyber Attack Awarness
- ATM Use_Motivation and Security Ensure
- ICT Circular-02/2018: Regarding SMS Service & SMS Transaction charge for the customers of Online Branches.
- ICT System(admin)-7(60)/2017-18/827: Online Fraud Through Phoning.
- Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Router, Network Switch, 9U Network Rack for 445 Branches of BKB for 3 Years.
- Invitation for Open Tender to Recruit Private Security Guards on Dhaka, Faridpur & Mymensingh Division by Outsourcing.
- Tender Notice for Service of BKB Apps for Digital Banking of Bangladesh Krishi Bank.
- Invitation of Tender(e-GP) for Supply, Installation & Commissioning of 457 Online UPS for 457 Different Branches of Bangladesh Krishi Bank for 03 years.
- Supply, Installation & Commissioning of 1Mbps (512 Kbps Internet & 512 Kbps Data) Dedicated Internet & Data Connectivity as Primary & Secondary Connectivity for 425 BKB Branches for 24 Months.
- Invitation for Tender (LTM) for Supply, Installation & Commissioning of PC for BKB Branches of Faridpur Division.
- Invitation for Open Tender to Recruit Private Security Guards by Outsourcing.
- Supply, Installation and commissioning of computer for branches of BKB under Dhaka Division.
- Tender Invitation for printing Bank Wall Calender-2021.
- KKPB-237: Nilam tender invitation for Motor Gari