Currency Buying Rate Selling Rate USD (CASH) 87.0000 88.0000 GBP (CASH) 110.5000 114.5000 USD (TC) 87.0000 88.0000 EURO (CASH) 93.7500 97.7500
Welcome To Bangladesh Krishi Bank
Bangladesh Krishi Bank, the largest specialized bank of the country, was established under the President Order No. 27 of 1973 to finance climate-dependent uncertain and risky agriculture sector. Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) performs all sorts of banking activities including deposit, loan and foreign exchange transactions. Nearly 454 (Click for Updated list) out of its 1038 branches are online and through it delivers foreign remittance received from the expatriates of any country to their dear one’s doorsteps rapidly. It offers round the clock banking service in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Khulna and Mymensingh divisional city through its ATM booths. Besides Bank’s own ATM booths, BKB Debit Card can easily be used to withdraw money from ATM booths of any bank and any Point Of Sales for shopping. Bangladesh Krishi Bank is steps advanced in digitalization in order to offer modern and up to the mark banking facilities.
The Head Office of BKB is located at Krishi Bank Bhaban, 83-85 Motijheel Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
Basel-III Disclosure Under Pillar-3
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III as On 31.12.2019
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2018
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2017
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2016
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2015
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2014
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2013
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2012
The following BKB Branches provides Online Banking services :
Information about BKB ATM Booths
Bangladesh Krishi Bank has established 06 ATM booths of it’s own and maintaining a strong Q-Cash ATM network all over the country to enhance the plastic payment card system. BKB …
- RMD-140: BFIU Circular No. 26: Instructions for prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing and proliferation financing.
- Admin Circular-07/2020: পরিবেশ ও সামাজিক ঝুঁকি ব্যবস্থাপনা গাইডলাইন
- RMD-44/2040: SURVEYOR(S)/ VALUER(S) ENLISTMENT POLICY GUIDELINE.
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE RISK MANAGEMENT GUIDELINES: 2019
- Guidelines on Asset Liability Risk Management Policy: 2019.
To develop or simplify the process of providing government services to the citizens is the primary objective of innovation in public administration.Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) is not lagging behind to redesigning the public services through reduc…
- Annual Performance Agreement of LPO-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Sylhet-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Mymensingh-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Kushtia-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Khulna-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Faridpur-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Cumilla-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Chattagram-2019
- Annual Performance Agreement of Barishal-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of Dhaka-2019.
- Annual Performance Agreement of BKB 2019-2020.
- Annual Performance Agreement of BKB 2018-2019.
- Minutes of APA 06-10-2016
- 1. Annual Performance Agreement of BKB-2016.
- 2. Annual Performance Agreement of Dhaka-2016.
- 3. Annual Performance Agreement of Mymensingh-2016.
- 4. Annual Performance Agreement of Khulna-2016.
- 5. Annual Performance Agreement of Khustia-2016.
- 6. Annual Performance Agreement of Faridpur-2016.
- 7. Annual Performance Agreement of Sylhet-2016.
- 8. Annual Performance Agreement of Comilla-2016.
- 9. Annual Performance Agreement of Barisal-2016.
- 10. Annual Performance Agreement of Chittagong-2016.
- 11. Annual Performance Agreement of Local Principal Office-2016.
- 12. Annual Performance Agreement of CAD-2017.
- ICT Circular-01/2019: Regarding maintain user ID of CBS.
- ATM-02/2018-19/1443: ATM & POS Related Fraud Prevention.
- Regarding Taking Prevention to Avoid Phishing Attack while Using E-mail System.
- ICT/Cyber/2(63)/2018-19/480: Regarding Implementation of Honorable MD Sir's Instructions on Facing Emerging Cyber Security Risk on Banking Sector.
- ICT Circular No- 03/2018: Bangladesh Krishi Bank "Information Technology Property- User Manual".
- Cyber Attack Awarness
- ATM Use_Motivation and Security Ensure
- ICT Circular-02/2018: Regarding SMS Service & SMS Transaction charge for the customers of Online Branches.
- ICT System(admin)-7(60)/2017-18/827: Online Fraud Through Phoning.
- Cyber Attack Ransomeware_2017
- Invitation of tender for supply, Installation and implementation of computer hardware for several branches of BKB, Mymensingh division.
- Enlistment of Vendors for Computer, Software Purchasing/Servicing, Data/Internet Connectivity.
- Invitation for Enlistment
- Invitation for Enlistment.
- Supply & Installation 6(six)nos. Solar Panel each capacity 3000 Watt.
- Retender Notice-531: Supply, Installation of 53 Nos. of 2 KVA Single Phase Petrol Engine Generator.
- Invitation for Annual Maintenance Including Parts and Labour of Cooling System(PAC & Comfort AC), UPS & AVR System, TVSS, EMS, Intelligent/Static Transfer Switch, Automatic Fire Suppression System & Necessaries Electrical Cabling, Circuit Breaker and Materials for Data Centre (DC)’s of BKB.
- Tender For Security Guard
- Maintenance, Operation & Servicing Work of 2(two) Lifts at Head Office.
- Invitation for Supply & Installation of Invitation for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Petrol Engine Generator of BKB.