Currency Buying Rate Selling Rate USD (CASH) 84.6000 85.6000 GBP (CASH) 101.2500 105.2500 USD (TC) 84.6000 85.6000 EURO (CASH) 92.0000 96.0000
Welcome To Bangladesh Krishi Bank
Bangladesh Krishi Bank, the largest specialized bank of the country, was established under the President Order No. 27 of 1973 to finance climate-dependent uncertain and risky agriculture sector. Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) performs all sorts of banking activities including deposit, loan and foreign exchange transactions. Nearly 412 out of its 1038 branches are online and through it delivers foreign remittance received from the expatriates of any country to their dear one’s doorsteps rapidly. It offers round the clock banking service in Dhaka, Chittagong, Sylhet, Khulna and Mymensingh divisional city through its 06 ATM booths. Besides Bank’s own ATM booths, BKB Debit Card can easily be used to withdraw money from ATM booths of any bank and any Point Of Sales for shopping. Krishi Bank’s own mobile banking service named ‘Bangla Cash’ is to commence very soon under Mobile Financial Services (MFS). Bangladesh Krishi Bank is steps advanced in digitalization in order to offer modern and up to the mark banking facilities.
The Head Office of BKB is located at Krishi Bank Bhaban, 83-85 Motijheel Commercial Area, Dhaka-1000, Bangladesh.
- Notice & Circular
- Annual Reports
- Online & ATM
- Policy & Guidelines
- ICT Guidelines
Basel-III Disclosure Under Pillar-3
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2018
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2017
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL III As On 31-12-2016
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2015
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2014
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2013
- DISCLOSURE UNDER BASEL II As On 31-12-2012
The following BKB Branches provides Online Banking services :
Information about BKB ATM Booths
Bangladesh Krishi Bank has established 06 ATM booths of it’s own and maintaining a strong Q-Cash ATM network all over the country to enhance the plastic payment card system. BKB …
- Annual Performance Agreement of BKB 2019-2020
- Annual Performance Agreement of BKB 2018-2019.
- Minutes of APA 06-10-2016
- 1. Annual Performance Agreement of BKB-2016.
- 2. Annual Performance Agreement of Dhaka-2016.
- 3. Annual Performance Agreement of Mymensingh-2016.
- 4. Annual Performance Agreement of Khulna-2016.
- 5. Annual Performance Agreement of Khustia-2016.
- 6. Annual Performance Agreement of Faridpur-2016.
- 7. Annual Performance Agreement of Sylhet-2016.
- 8. Annual Performance Agreement of Comilla-2016.
- 9. Annual Performance Agreement of Barisal-2016.
- 10. Annual Performance Agreement of Chittagong-2016.
- 11. Annual Performance Agreement of Local Principal Office-2016.
- 12. Annual Performance Agreement of CAD-2017.
To develop or simplify the process of providing government services to the citizens is the primary objective of innovation in public administration.Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) is not lagging behind to redesigning the public services through reduc…
- Integrity Award Winners of 2016-17.
- জাতীয় শুদ্ধাচার কৌশল কর্মপরিকল্পনা ২০১৯-২০২০ (বাংলাদেশ কৃষি ব্যাংক)
- BCBD-1662- Minutes of 3rd Quarterly Integrity Committee Meeting (January,2019- March,2019)
- Acceptance of Issued Letters Through E-Nothi System on Audit & Other Activities.
- Secretariat Instructions-2014
- ATM & POS Related Fraud Prevention
- Regarding Taking Prevention to Avoid Phishing Attack while Using E-mail System.
- ICT/Cyber/2(63)/2018-19/480: Regarding Implementation of Honorable MD Sir's Instructions on Facing Emerging Cyber Security Risk on Banking Sector.
- ICT Circular No- 03/2018: Bangladesh Krishi Bank "Information Technology Property- User Manual".
- Cyber Attack Awarness
- ATM Use_Motivation and Security Ensure
- ICT Circular-02/2018: Regarding SMS Service & SMS Transaction charge for the customers of Online Branches.
- Online Fraud Through Phoning
- Cyber Attack Ransomeware_2017
- ICT Circular-02/2017: In the context of the overall security and ensuring data preservation.